Ramos Pinto Quinta de Ervamoira 10 YO

Ramos Pinto Quinta de Ervemoira 10 yo
Tasting Notes: 
The Quinta de Ervamoira is located in the Douro region, sub-region of the Douro Superior, in the parish of Muxagata, Vila Nova de Foz Côa. With a total surface area of 234 hectares and with altitudes which vary between 110 and 340 metres, this quinta has 150 ha of vines with an average age of 30 years old. In Ervamoira, the vertical form of planting has been exclusively used. Only 10% of the varieties produced there are white. Of the remaining 90%, 32% of Touriga Nacional, 22% of Touriga Franca, 11% of Tinta Roriz, 7% of Tinta Barroca, 7% of Tinta da Barca and 21% others. This tawny is a blend with an average age of 10 years. We are now entering the complex world of an aged tawny. Its brick-red, even golden shades transport us to the Orient of spices, piquant and exotic aromas, with all its mysteries. This is where the magical path towards the 20 Years and the 30 Years begins. Its body and its richness of flavour transport us to the place where it was created - "Quinta de Ervamoira".

Wine Features

Type: 
Vermouth & Fortified
Style: 
Port
Country: 
Case Size: 
1
Bottle Size: 
75cl
ABV: 
20%
£33.99 single bottle
Add to Wishlist

Have a question? Speak to Carol

01932 866 682