Argiolas Turriga Isola dei Nuraghi 2019
ARGTURRI / 75cl
The benchmark red wine of Sardinia conceived by the Argiolas family and Giacomo Tachis. It would be an understatement to call this wine `iconic`. Turriga is a rare Italian gem. Aromas of Morello cherry, mulberry and blackcurrant. Full bodied and concentrated with firm, powerful tannins yet a refined sleek mouthfeel and a finish that never seems to end. Now at 4 years old this beauty is drinking really well now and more time in bottle will likely increase its complexity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.