Ch. du Hureau Tuffe Saumur Champigny 2020
0203320B / 75cl
Coming from 15 parcels of old and young Cabernet Franc vines, Tuffe is a blend of different terroirs scattered around Saumur and Dampierre in the Loire. Here the common denominator is the tuffeau which can be found at anything from 1 foot to a couple of yards underneath the surface. Differences in soils, exposition, age of the vines: this patchwork is the real nature of the Saumur-Champigny appellation, and “Tuffe” is an example of the charm of the appellation. From a serious basis of really ripe Cabernet Franc grapes, this is a really serious wine which doesn’t take itself too seriously! Its delightful lack of pretention that will please one and all!
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.