Deep Down Wild Ferment Arneis 2020
DEEP2A / 75cl
A rare wine, made in very small quantities from the Arneis grape variety, an old Italian variety normally found in the Piedmont region. The terroir shines through on this wine, the vineyard is located on an old riverbed with stony soils. Gun flint notes on the nose develop further on the palate with a pebbley minerality and notes of apple, pear and a fresh lime character. Very long with a touch of hazelnut on the finish from partial ageing in old French oak puncheons.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.