Deep Down Wild Ferment Sauvignon Blanc 2022
DEEP1A / 75cl
An organic Sauvignon Blanc from a single vineyard site, made with its wild yeasts and partially fermented in old oak barrels. Tropical in style with notes of kumquat, gooseberry and a fresh lime acidity, the influence of the oak gives a round mouthfeel and makes this a more complex wine than your average New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.