Dom. Sergent Pacharenc du Vic-Bilh Sec 2021
SER0221A / 75cl
Domaine Sergent has been in the Dousseau family since 1902 and they have been bottling their own wine since 1974. Today, the domaine is run by sisters Brigitte and Corinne who took over from their father, Gilbert in 1995. The 17-hectare vineyard sits on a gentle south-facing slope over-looking the Pyrénées, with vines averaging 35 years of age. There is no such thing as white Madiran but, like a pair of overlapping Venn diagrams, the corresponding white wine appellation is Pacherenc de Vic Bilh with practically every grower in Madiran having at least a few rows of Gros and Petit Manseng planted. At just 300 hectares, it remains one of France’s most unknown appellations.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.