Eagles` Nest Constantia Viognier 2017
EAG01A / 75cl
Originally a section of the Groot Constantia estate, Eagles Nest is a high quality estate with winemaking/growing by Kevin Watt and Cape legend, Martin Meinert.The only white is Viognier, planted at the insistence of Executive Director, Peter Stewart, who loves the variety. In retrospect, the decision to establish it on the farm was inspired, The nose shows primary Viognier aromas of ripe peach, apricot and later jasmine flower. A fresh, rich mouth filling palate infused with white stone pip flavour and telltale Viognier spices are the order of the day. It’s s perennial British Airways favourite – in First Class, of course.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.