F.X. Pichler Loibner Burgstall Riesling 2021
PI701B15 / 75cl
Fantastic dry Riesling from Wachau in Austria. The wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks. After fermentation, the wine is stored in large old Austrian oak barrels with capacities of 3,000 - 5,000 litres. The wine ages on fine lees for six months before being bottled in August. The nose is pure with hints of lime and peach kernel. The palate is racy but rich.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.