Kanonkop Estate Paul Sauer 2020
SAKKPS / 75cl
Paul Sauer, grandfather of current Kanonkop owners, politician and an early spokesman and figurehead of the South African wine industry. A complex perfume of plush black fruit, including cassis, black plum and sour cherries is complemented by layers of tobacco, cedar wood and cigar box undertones. The full rich expression of the 2015 vintage, which is expressively fruit forward and opulent, will stand the test of time, and be very rewarding to those with patience. A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon 70%, Cabernet Franc 15% and Merlot 15%.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.