Louis Roederer Vintage Rosé 2016
LROEDERO / 75cl
An intense fruitiness with a blend of red fruits (Morello cherry), blood oranges, and peach, with slightly candied notes. Nuances of pastries emerge with some delicate autolysis. The attack is round and fruity, marked by grapefruit and citrus zest. Its full body and density are sustained by the the freshness. . Louis Roederer uses the saignée (skin contact) process after cold maceration.The Rosé cuvée is aged for four years on lees and is left for an additional and minimum period of six months after disgorging to attain optimal maturity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.