Ramos Pinto Quinta do Bom Retiro 2018
122218B3 / 75cl
Quinta do Bom Retiro is only produced in exceptional years from the best plots on the Bom Retiro estate The estate dates back to 1789 when Queen D. Maria I included the Quinta in the Feitoria Demarcated Region. With a total of 110 hectares, 64 planted to vines with an average age of 40 years, the Quinta has a long history of producing exceptional vintage ports. Deep red in colour, almost impenetrable. Fresh aromas of sour cherry, raspberry and redcurrant fruit with touches of rose petal and freshly cut mint. On the palate, it is a serious and complex vintage revealing ripe black fruit, pepper and a floral note which provides character. Great structure, silky tannins and a fresh, velvety finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.