Schlumberger Les Princes Abbes Pinot Gris 2017
AZ0408BS / 75cl
The robe is a light yellow with an average intensity. The disk is bright, limpid and transparent. The wine has a youthful character.The nose is varietal, with slight smoky and cocoa flavours Airing reveals more fruity notes, apricots and peach.The onset in the mouth is fresh, delicate and moderately ample. One finds again of ripe fruit. In the middle mouth, some roundness brings full-bodiness and relief while remaining very fine.The finish presents a balanced alcoholic base along iwth an ample and fresh structure. This wine is a good match for white meats in sauce, or game bird terrines or fish in white butter sauce. Also ideal with pork. Serve at 12°C.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.