Anselmi Capitel Foscarino 2021
242161 / 75cl
Ripe fruit and herbs abound in this classic Italian white from Roberto Anselmi, the maverick winemaker from Veneto. This is a blend of 90% Garganega and 10% Chardonnay grown on volcanic mountaintop soils, then aged in neutral large oak barrels. It offers floral jasmine on the nose, and tropical fruits including banana and pineapple. As it ages, these notes drop out leaving minerals and citrus. The wines are essentially declassified Soaves but are labelled IGT Veneto as Roberto wasn`t happy with the quality of the vine training, vineyards and varietal clones from the Soave DOC and so opted out, to allow him to improve the quality of viticulture and wines without falling foul of the DOCs rules and restrictions.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.