The Wine Reserve opened in May 2010 and has received a terrific response from local residents and neighbouring villagers. A friendly and knowledgeable team, we pride ourselves on tasting a lot of wines and choosing only the best! We have gained a number of prestigious awards:
- Drinks Retail Award; Independent Champagne Retailer of the Year 2015 (shortlisted for 2016)
- IWC Independent Wine Merchant of the Year (South East) 2014
- Harper Independent Wine Merchant of the Year 2013 (shortlisted 2015)
- Chilean Specialist of the Year 2014
- Runner up in 31 Days of Riesling
All our wines have been hand-picked and road-tested by Tim Walker and Carol Edwards. Tim likes to say that he tastes all the crap so you don’t have to! We have a great selection of old world and new world wines, craft beers and selected, small batch spirits.
We pride ourselves on getting to know our customers and offering a friendly, efficient and reliable service. We are always happy to listen to comments on how to improve our service and range.