Online shopping terms
When you shop with The Wine Reserve online you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
Delivery of your wine
The security of your wine is very important to us and when you leave alternative delivery addresses or location we ask that you make sure that you are happy with the arrangement. Only persons over the age of 21 are allowed to sign for your order.
Orders can be delivered to an alternative address subject to all the usual security checks by your credit card issuer.
We will only deliver to UK mainland addresses.
Placing an order with us
You must be at least 21 years old to place an order with us. This contract is made on the terms of these conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Returns and refunds
We will arrange for a replacement / credit / refund for any wine that is not up to standard. Please click here to review our full returns policy.
Wine stock availability
Very occasionally we may run out of a particular wine without notice. Should this be the case we will contact you to discuss your order and advise of a later delivery date or recommend an alternative bottle or case. If our suggested wines do not meet with your requirements or if the new delivery date does not meet with your approval we will arrange a full refund.
General website terms and conditions
The term ’The Wine Reserve’ or ’us’ or ’we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Wine Reserve, 7 Oakdene Parade, High Street Cobham KT11 2LR. The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Wine Reserve Company Details
Our company details are as follows:
Company Registration No: 3266335
Company Registration Address: Upton Farm, Ockham Lane, Ockham, Surrey GU23 6NT