Barolo Monfalletto Cordero Montezemolo 2019
02004 / 75cl
Located in in the township of La Morra in the heart of the appellation, the Cordero family’s farm is one of Barolo’s most renowned and revered. Cordero di Montezemolo is one of just a handful of wineries to own contiguous vineyards in Barolo, where the majority of producers make wines from a patchwork of growing sites. A little lift with woody and floral aromas here. The base line red cherries run from nose to palate seamlessly. There`s also an attractive, compressed density to the tannins here. Since 2013, the family has farmed all of its vineyards using organic practices — no herbicides, no pesticides, and no fungicides are used — and today all of their properties are certified organic.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.