Bortolotti Prosecco`47` Extra Dry
BO910A / 75cl
Bortolotti are an established family winery who have been crafting top prosecco wines from grapes sourced exclusively from steep hillside vineyards within Valdobbiadene. This is a classic Italian sparkling wine made from the Glera grape with the small addition of 10% Pinot Bianco. It is a beautiful light straw yellow in colour with a nose of floral and citrus notes. The palate is fresh and fragrant with a delicate mousse and a crisp citrus finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.