Z0033 / 70cl
Produced by macerating the finest and freshest fruit from France. Briottet Crème de Framboise uses a variety of raspberries that have been cultivated since the Middle Ages and are cousins to the wild raspberry . These berries are sweet but sharp, which is brought out by the maceration process. Crème de Framboise is served on its own as a digestif or added to still white wines, sparkling wines and champagnes as an aperitif or cocktail, or can be used to pour over desserts
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.