Catherine Marshall Chenin Blanc Fermented in Clay 2022
SACMCPCN / 75cl
Meticulously grown in the Kogelberg Biosphere of the cool Elgin Valley, this Chenin Blanc is then fermented in handmade clay amphorae. Broad layers of ripe pears, fresh stone fruit and white flowers on a canvas of flinty, wet stone that contibutes to the overall texture. With age, these youthful fruit characteristics may evolve into almond paste, baked apple and spicy cardamom notes.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.