Catherine Marshall Pinot Noir Clay Soils 2022
SABWPNR0 / 75cl
Purity, vibrancy and harmonious balance result from the careful selection and blending of specific clones grown on clay soils in the cool Elgin Valley. A broad, seductive compote of concentrated black cherries, cranberries and savoury forest floor aspects is supported by dry oak tannins. The powerful yet silky texture is seamlessly complex throughout.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.