Ch La Mascaronne Rosé Magnum 2022
MCQSB20C / 150cl
Thus stunning Provencal rosé made from Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah, Vermentino and Mourvèdre grapes, are harvested at the height of ripeness. When enjoyed young, Château La Mascaronne Rosé is delightful before or with a meal. But it is also marvelous after several years of aging, a more unusual feat for a rosé wine. The wine`s luminous pink hue makes it immediately identifiable as a Provence wine and is like a foretaste of the luscious, complex aromas of fresh, ripe fruit that it delivers.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.