Ch. Le Crock Saint-Estephe 2017
LC501A00 / 75cl
Owned buy the very talented Cuvelier family, who make Leoville Poyferre, the 2010 vintage of the Château Le Crock has good depth on the nose with complexity developing from time in bottle. It is drinking beautifully now with aromas of blackberries, plums, tobacco and dark chocolate wrapped by silky tannins and lifted by a nicely balanced acidity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.