Chablis 1er Vaucoupin Gautheron 2021
CV404A / 75cl
The excellent Gautheron estate of only 18 hectares in Fleys, to the south east of the region, has been in the Gautheron family for five generations. This traditional style of Chablis is made from old Chardonnay vines grown in the prestige 1er Cru vineyard `Vaucopin`. It has fresh, floral aromas of apple blossom combined with a creamy texture and distinct mineral complexity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.