Chapoutier Sizeranne Hermitage 2017
CHAPSIZE / 75cl
Domaine Chapoutiers Hermitage `Monier de la Sizeranne` is a blend of the different soils from West to East, with grapes from le Bessards, le Méal and les Greffieux encompassing the breadth of soil types in the region. The wine is aged for 12 to 14 months in French Oak. The wine is a deep garnet red with purplish highlights, the nose shows red fruit, with raspberry, blackcurrant and a hint of liquorice. On the palate the wine is round and elegant with concentrated and gentle tannins, while blackcurrant and raspberry flavours lead to a spicy black pepper finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.