Chateau de Pez 2nd de Pez Saint-Estephe 2018
860219B / 75cl
Château de Pez is one of the oldest properties in Bordeaux’s Left Bank and consists of 118 continuous acres with 103 acres planted to prime grape varieties, mainly merlot and cabernet sauvignon. Thanks to the quality of its production, Château de Pez is counted among the most highly reputed crus of the Médoc and was reclassified as a Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel in 2003. Elegant and modern, Pez 2nd is produced sustainably from the young vines of Château de Pez.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.