Chateau D`Esclans `Garrus` Rosé 2020
CQ000A / 75cl
In 2006, château d’esclans produced for the first time a few barrels of rosé from a vineyard of 80-years-old vines atop a hill in provence. A new chapter had begun in the world of rosé. Some have hailed Garrus as the finest rosé in the world. The wine has white peach, candied apple and ripe pear on the nose, with a hint of oak and rose petals. Full and rich on the palate, the wine has an almost Burgundian quality.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.