Chateau Ka Fleur de Ka 2008
7805KAFL / 75cl
Château Ka is an extraordinary story of determination and resolve. Akram Kassatly built his winery in the Bekaa Valley in 1973. Shortly after the first wines were made, Lebanon was engulfed by war. The winery was forced to close and Akram moved into other businesses. Finally in 2005 he announced that he was going to try again. Bright red fruits jump out of the glass along with a hint of oak. The palate is rich, smooth and supple with bright cherry and redcurrant fruit; whilst fine tannins hint to it`s longevity and the finish is minutes long!
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.