Coppi Timorasso Fausto 2020
MC203B / 75cl
Vigne Marina Coppi was established in 2003 in the town of Castellania, the birthplace of the Coppi family‘s famous cyclist grandfather, Fausto. Timorasso is planted solely in southeastern Piemonte in the province of Tortona. The variety is known as having ‘the spirit of a red wine in the body of a white wine‘ and will age for up to a decade. Intense pale yellow with an open nose full of acacia and hawthorn blossom, pear and apple leaf. This wine has a fine mineral vein running through it that is rounded out by a lovely warmth and freshness in equal measure.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.