Cote Rotie La Rose Brune Chirat 2019
CHR09A / 75cl
Voted one of the Top 5 Producers by Decanter Magazine in 2018, alongside some of the most well-known producers, Domaine JL Chave and M Chapoutier. Gorgeous intensity of fruit and secondary characters on the nose; rose petal, stone, smoked meat, duck, so much going on. Absolutely searing acid, dense, chewy tannins, tight intensity with layers of flavour, alcohol unnoticeable. Tight-knit, complex and so intense. Unbelievable quality. Father and son team Gilbert et Aurélien Chirat manage their tiny family estate. Grapes for this wine are from the vineyard literally next to La Landonne. All grapes are hand harvested from the vineyard literally next to La Landonne. Bottling in 2 months after 20 months in oak. Oak barrels used are ex-new barrels (not cleaned) of Guigal`s famous LaLa wines.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.