Cullen Kevin John Chardonnay 2022
CU308B / 75cl
One of Australia`s top whites, on allocation only this wine was named after Kevin John Cullen, a pioneer of the Margaret River wine region. Made on a certified Biodynamic, Carbon Neutral and naturally powered estate. Following harvest, the Chardonnay grapes were whole bunch pressed and fermented with wild yeast in French oak barriques. Brilliant light gold with intense citrus, pear and tropical fruit aromas that are enhanced by the light oak treatment. The flavours are rich and complex, combining fresh pear, grapefruit, lime and papaya. The finish is wonderfully balanced by the citrusy acidity.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.