Cuvee Elisabeth Billecart-Salmon Rose 2009
CESCHAMP / 75cl
Created in 1988 as a tribute to one of the House’s founders, Elisabeth Salmon. With 10 years lees ageing this great, rare and sought-after wine subtly offers the signature of Billecart`s top Pinot Noir and Chardonnay terroirs. This is a truly wonderful wine, with its extreme finesse and delicate personality fills the pallet with its textures and flavours. The aromatic charm with a rare mineral dimension, marries well with beautiful creamy poultry, shellfish (treat yourself to some lobster!) or as a celabratory glass on its own.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.