Gin Kitchen Dancing Dragontail Summer gin
GINKITDD / 70cl
The Dancing Dragontail is a small understated butterfly native to the Cardamom Mountains of Cambodia, the inspiration for Dancing Dragontail Summer Gin. Distilled with a light fresh juniper from Kossovo with a kick of aromatic green cardamom and uplifting citrus notes from pink grapefruit. The use of some unusual roots adds complexity and gives the gin a sweet, warm mouth feel. We like to drink this over ice, with premium tonic, a twist of lime and a shaving of lemongrass (only if you have it) to complement the cardamom. The gin is 48% vol. to hold more essential oils from the fresh ingredients, giving it a lot of flavour. Fantastic!
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.