Heirloom Vineyards Pinot Noir 2022
HE205A / 75cl
The Heirloom Vineyards Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir was produced from a single site in the Adelaide Hills. This quartz-laden site is free draining and the vines face north. Heirloom use their own Pinot Noir clones and handtend their vines meticulously, carefully balancing cutting edge techniques with old-school viticulture and winemaking. Vibrant ruby red in colour. The nose has perfumes of summer pudding fruits – raspberries, redcurrants and cherries. A hint of cedar and spice from the new French oak blends well with a subtle minty aroma. The palate is tangy and well balanced, with intense fruit flavours and silky tannins.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.