Inglenook Niebaum Estate 1882 Cabernet 2017
IGSA16B / 75cl
In 1882, only three years after purchasing the Inglenook property, Captain Niebaum produced his first vintage with a yield of 80,000 gallons. It was in this same year that the Captain and his general manager, Hamden W. McIntyre, built a test cellar dug directly into the hillside behind the Captain`s residence in order to investigate optimal barrel aging conditions. The 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon 1882 offers splendid aromas of blueberry and cassis with highlights of anise, savory fines herbes, and red cherry. Finely grained tannins enhance a complex, yet polished structure that finishes fresh and vibrant, with a mysterious hint of mocha.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.