Jacquesson Cuvee no 745 Extra Brut
180350 / 75cl
In recognition of the subtle differences between each annual non-vintage creation, Champagne Jacquesson number their non-vintage cuvée every year. Jacquesson Cuvée 744 is based on the 2016 harvest with grapes originating from Ay, Dizy, Hautvillers, Avize and Oiry. complemented by the addition of 30% reserve wines from the previous three years. The champagne was vinified on the lees in oak barrels with no filtration or fining. Distinct grapefruit and ripe apple flavours with strong lees character. Packed full of fruit, lots of apple and lemons with hints of gooseberry all combined with hints of both toasty oak and creamy pastries with underlying freshness from the acidity, all very well balanced.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.