Jordan Cobblers Hill Red 2021
JORDCOBB / 75cl
The Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc were harvested from the 16 year old, west facing, Cobblers Hill vineyard, situated on decomposed granite soils. A selection of the best barrels was made and the wine spent a total of 24 months in 225 litre French oak barrels.Complex dark chocolate, black cherry and cassis intertwine with opulent blackberry fruit, and hints of mint and toasty vanilla. This is a big mouthfilling wine, with densely layered ripe tannins, beautifully balanced and refined – the ultimate expression of the Jordan terroir.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.