Kaapzicht The 1947 Chenin Blanc 2022
SAKPCN47 / 75cl
The 1947 Chenin Blanc is from old bush vines planted by Danie Jnr’s great grandfather in 1947; making it the second oldest Chenin block in the country. Notes of citrus, honey and minerality lead seamlessly to a palate that is beautifully balanced and focused. Orchard fruits, a hint of citrus and spice with crisp acidity and subtle oak.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.