The Liberator Ep.36 This is the Sea Albarino Tin 2021
LIB5321T / 25cl
Episode 29 represents the 5th ever Chenin Blanc released by The Liberator (and there you were thinking this was a blatant and cynical reference to a famous perfume). It also happens to be the single largest Liberator ‘Episode’ release to date. Chenin N°5 comes from a very good address in the Cape, but Rick is sworn to secrecy as to the actual source. If our Cape Crusader were to divulge its origin, he would probably then have to kill you. The wine comes from the generous, post-drought 2019 vintage and was destined to be part of a new project which failed to materialise and ultimately was considered surplus to requirements. 250ml Can.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.