Loosen Brau Kellerbier
LOOSBRAU / 50cl
A winemakers beer, Loosen Brau was originally brewed for private consumption by Ernst Loosen, and is now finally available to buy! The beer is brewed with no additives and according to the German Beer Purity Law. It is bottom-fermented with a second fermentation in the bottle. As the category "Kellerbier" indicates, it is not filtered, which optically shows in the cloudiness. This craft beer is light and fresh and works very well to refresh the palate after a long wine tasting.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.