Moritz Lager can
MORITZ / 33cl
Originally founded by Alsatian immigrant Louis Moritz Trautmann in 1856 who couldn’t find any beers in Catalonia to rival what he could get back home. The brewery stopped in the 1970s and was relaunched by descendents of Louis to much fanfare in 2004. Moritz has once again become the lager of Barcelona. A light Pilsner style brewed with Saaz hops this is an uncomplicated and extremely refreshing beer.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.