Morris of Rutherglen Classic Muscat
MR201FNV / 50cl
For over 155 years, the Morris family have earned their position as one of the most prominent winemaking families in Australia, with their name being synonymous with ‘Liqueur Muscat’ for many years. Today, David Morris, the fifth generation of the family to run the winery, ensures the Morris name remains one of Australia’s most respected. In the glass, the wine has a deep brown core with an amber rim. The nose opens with a rich, yet fresh bouquet of rose petals, preserved fruit and nuts. Luscious flavours of sweet spices and dried fruit fill the mouth with a long finish, hinting of oak. It is captivating for its rich and intense flavour. With an average age of around eight years, the Classic Muscat has freshness and varietal character balanced by subtle age complexity from time in barrel.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.