Mullineux Leeu Passant Dry Red 2017
1531053 / 75cl
This medium to full bodied wine has aromas of bergamot, tobacco and dark fruits. The palate is structured, with firm, grainy tannins, spices and herbs, and fresh dark fruits. The finish is dry, layered and long. Best served at 16-18°C, this wine will greatly benefit from decanting if drunk within the first 3 to 5 years after bottling and will reward if cellared properly over the next few decades.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.