Paul Hobbs Napa Valley Cabernet 2019
PHC8131 / 75cl
Produced from fruit from carefully selected vineyards in prime appellations in the Napa Valley. Yields are carefully managed for maximum ripeness and concentration and the harvest is carried out by hand to ensure that the fruit is in immaculate condition when it arrives at the winery. Dark ruby in colour, with enticing aromas of dark cherries, ripe blueberries, anise and fresh lavender. A tantalising palate offers a medley of boysenberry, currants, violets, clove and cocoa. Tannins are sweet and smooth; balanced acidity brightens a lengthy finish.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.