Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2017
400011B / 75cl
One of the great names of the Médoc and a true "super-second". Pichon Lalande is one of the most demanded wines of Bordeaux. ripe fruit and polished texture. Always a wine of great class and sophistication with red rather than black fruit, exotic Asian spices and a creamy texture. This is the first vintage under the control of the new wine-maker. The lowest percentage of Merlot in the blend ever. This is made from 78% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Cabernet Franc, 8% Merlot and 2% Petit Verdot. Despite the low percentage of Merlot this wine still has the typically feminine charms of Pichon Lalande. It is Pauillac but very silky and smooth with red fruit, cream, spice and lovely ripe tannins. A very good Pichon Lalande.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.