Sancerre La Grande Chatelaine Mellot 2018
MELLSANC / 75cl
This Sancerre comes from the oldest vines on the estate. These are planted on pebble rich clay-limestone slopes known locally as "caillottes". The wine was fermented and aged in oak barrels (30% new oak) Fermentation lasts 2 to 7 months and the wine is aged for 20 months. Barrel ageing adds a new dimension to the wine`s structure giving vanilla flavours and good ageing potential. On the nose there are rich aromas of pineapple, pear and vanilla, which are echoed on the palate.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.