Sonberk Palava 2020
PA360A / 75cl
This Czech wine is made from Palava, a crossing of Muller-Thurgau and Roter Traminer which was created in the Czech region of Moravia in the 1950s. This wine is a pale lemon colour with peaches and flowers on the nose. The palate is medium bodied with a pronounced floral character and notes of apple, apricot and honeysuckle.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.