Soutiran Signature Grand Cru
STR501NV / 75cl
The Soutiran Signature Grower Champagne spends 7 years ageing on lees, thus creating a beautifully rich and complex wine. The nose combines aromas of stewed pears, peaches and stone fruits. It has a really fascinating touch of aniseed too. The mousse is creamy and smooth on the palate, with those yellow fruit aromas coming through the blend finishing with a chalky minerality, that brings up saline undertones. It is a seriously beautiful wine at an amazing price for the quality.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.