Spice Route Chakalaka 2019
SR205B13 / 75cl
Intense red-purple in the glass. Initial smoky cloves and savoury notes give way to a plum and black cherry nose with hints of sweet oak spice. Medium bodied with well-integrated oak and fruit, this wine has a smooth tannin structure and lingering spice flavours. The wine matured individually in a combination of French and American oak for about 18 months before the blend was made.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £150
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.