St Nicolas de Bourgueil Quarterons 2020
AF1407AA / 75cl
This exceptional red wine from Touraine is made from 30 year old Cabernet Franc vines grown on gravel soils in a warm micro-climate. It has been aged on the lees in Burgundy casks for a year to bring roundness and subtlety. The colour is an unexpectedly deep purple, and the bouquet combines black fruits and spice. This ripe and full bodied Cabernet Franc shows the special intense character of old vines, powerful, rich palate balanced by subtle oak and soft tannins and a satisfying finish of lingering autumn fruit.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.