Tom & The Peloton Ventoux Blanc 2021
ANG0921A / 75cl
Tom and the Peloton is named after Tom Simpson, one of Britain`s greatest cyclists who was the first British rider to wear the Yellow Jersey and compete in the Tour de France in 1962. Sadly, during the thirteenth stage of the Tour of 1967 Tom collapsed and died during an ascent of Mont Ventoux at the age of 29. To this day there stands a memorial to Tom on the roadside where he died. A portion of the proceeds of each bottle sold is donated to the Simpson family to help maintain the memorial.
- Free delivery on orders over £100 to the UK mainland
- Free click and collect from the Cobham
- Local delivery for Cobham is available on request
- Standard delivery £9.99 on orders under £100
- 2-day delivery to non-mainland addresses £30.00
For more information, please see our Delivery Information page.